News & Information For Arrhythmia Clinicians
Arrhythmia Alliance Cardiac Update Meetings
For Medical Professionals
*CPD approval is applied for with the Royal College of Physicians*
Registration fee £30
Or £25 for an Arrhythmia Alliance Medical Member
Our cardiac update meetings are for all healthcare professionals involved in the management and treatment of arrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation. These meetings provide a platform for education, as well as sharing best practice and information on topics such as device and drug treatments, atrial fibrillation and syncope. In addition these meetings will be an opportunity to network locally with healthcare professionals in all areas of cardiac service provision, academic institutions and professional bodies.
For 2020 the agenda will cover topics such as:
- Digital Technology – What is new in detection of atrial fibrillation
- What more can be done to Detect and treat AF in line with PHE Long Term Plan
- AF is not just about AF-related stroke, what about heart failure and dementia?
- Variation in anticoagulation to reduce AF-related stroke – how are we doing?
- Latest treatment options for AF - AF ablation and different mapping systems
- Management of blackouts – how to reduce the number of unnecessary visits to the GPs and the ED
- Cardiac devices – which device for which patient?
- Interactive session – which device for which patient
- Inherited cardiac conditions - which device for which patient?
Click here to view a sample agenda. *Please note: agendas vaired by location.
We are working with MedShr to connect Arrhythmia Alliance Cardiac Update Meeting delegates, and would like to invite you to participate in the Arrhythmia Alliance Case Discussion Group on MedShr. Starting a discussion is easy using the MedShr app – you can capture an ECG or clinical image and add a brief description and history in a couple of minutes.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1789 867 523.
Thank you to our sponsors who have purchased an exhibition stand space:
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES - Please contact email@example.com
If you would like us to plan a cardiac update meeting in your area in 2021 or you have an idea for the agenda, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1789 867 523.
For cancellations received up to 2 months before the meeting, 50% refund will be given.
For cancellations received less than 2 months before the meeting, no refund will be given.
The organiser cannot, under any circumstances, be responsible for travel, accommodation or other costs incurred by participants.
No discounts or refunds will be made should delegate numbers not reach our minimum required to hold a meeting. Every effort will be made to reschedule the meeting to a later date (although this cannot be guaranteed) and delegates will be offered to transfer their registration to the alternative date.